Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Spongebob incident

Wednesday Feb 7th/2007
So i didn't end up hearing from Jeff last night, i understand that he is very busy over there but it still makes me sad when i don't hear from him. I really need to hire a supper nanny or something lol my kids have turned into total brats since my husband left, they are always fighting and getting into trouble i only have so much patience for them, my son had a huge sponge bob that he won at a fair and my lovely daughter decided to rip the leg off it and the little foam balls are all over my upstairs even one of my cats was covered in it. Last night was no fun either my daughter decided to wake up 3 or 4 times in the middle of the night freaking out she even woke up my son and then this morning my son said that he is not feeling good so i kept him out of school but even with him " not feeling good" they are still fighting. I don't spank my kids and time outs are just not working it is driving me crazy i have been smoking more and more every day because i am so stressed out, and my husband has only been gone now for 5 days i think i am going to lose my mind by the time this tour is over!!!! grrrr well i am off to clean up the mess the kids made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff,
I love reading your Blog. I know a few people who are on tour now and I know it's hard. but I guess it must be super hard for you. I think two Children is a bit harder then school but stress is stress and I hear you about the smoking :s. Anyways I love reading you stories, Keep it up.