Sunday, February 11, 2007

De-cluttering sucks lol


Feb 11/2007


Soooo.. it is already Sunday night YAY Michael has school tomorrow so it will be a nice little break even though i have Melly. During the weekend i decided to clean out my bed room and DE-clutter my closet, you couldn't even open the door without stuff falling all over you it was crazy i took out 4 large garbage bags full of clothes don't fit me anymore so i decided i was going to donate them to the salvation army, and then i decided to move 2 big dressers into my basement hehe so i called a friend of mine to help me out, thank god for having strong guy friends and it only took us maybe 10 min to do it, no problem at all. Thanks Malcolm :)

oh i have included a pic of my daughters room with all the foam everywhere here it is i hope you all have a nice laugh at my expense, it was not fun cleaning up i still find some every now and then clinging to my cats lmao.


Jeff was able to call me yesterday and i spoke with him on messenger this morning as nice as it is to hear from him it is also annoying i always have so much to say but not enough time to say it, and in case you don't know with them being so far away there is always a pause between what you say and what he says so we are always cutting each other off it is frustrating, but it is nice to be able to hear from him, i am lucky because he is in the camp and lots of guys outside of the camp don't get to talk to their families that often because there is only one phone or no phone at all. But he is doing well he asked me to send him air freshener he said that he lives with many stinky men haha.

Anywho i guess that's all i have to say for now, anyone know how much kids are going for on the black market?? kidding kind of lol i am the greatest mother ever!!!

Have a good night

Tiff

No comments: