Tuesday, February 6, 2007

My first blog

Today is Feb/6/2007 and my husband has been gone now for 4 days, i finally got an e-mail from him this morning and then later was able to talk for 15 min on msn. I must admit this is very different. We have been together now for almost 4 years and we have been married for almost 3, we have 2 wonderful and energetic children ages 2 and 5 who keep me busy on a regular basis and that keeps my mind off of the fact that my husband is gone for 6 months to a country where there is a war going on.
I don't really know what else to say right now because it is just the beggining of the tour but i will keep you all updated as the days and the months go by and i will post pics whenever i can.

Thanks

1 comment:

lovingmysoldier said...

Good blog! I will be keeping up to date on it!