Thursday, February 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby Girl


Today is my daughters 2nd birthday, it is such a bitter sweet day, i am so happy that she is growing up into a wonderful little girl, even though it makes me sad every year that my kids get older i can't belive that she is already 2 years old. The bitter part of today is that my husband is missing her second birthday, not only did he miss her birth because he was away on a DART mission now he is missing her second birthday, somedays are harder than others to deal with and to be understanding about his job, but at the same time i know it's not his fault that he is away, but it still is hard. Speaking of my husband i was finally able to talk to him on the phone this morning he called to wish my daughter a happy birthday it was so nice to hear his voice and i wanted to cry so bad but i kept myself together for him and the kids i will prob have a nice cry tonight.
My mother is taking me out to coffee tommorow morning and i am putting my daughter in child care for an hour and my son has school so it will be nice to have a bit of a break from the kids, they have been pushing my buttons latley and i am starting to lose my temper with them; common nice weather at least if it were nice out i could bring them outside to wear themselves out and then the couldn't destroy my house like they have been especally my daughter. I have actually had to put myself in a time out in the bathroom and lock the door just so i could have 5 min to myself. Well enough ranting i should get going my daughter is destroying my room i hope you all have having a better day then me :)
Tiff

No comments: