Saturday, February 17, 2007

The stomach flu SUCKS!

6:45am this morning i woke up because my daughter wanted breakfast, i rolled out of bed and it just hit me like a ton of bricks... I had the stomach flu again!!! i had already dealt with this over new years and i thought i was going to die. Now try having the stomach flu making many many trips to the bathroom an hour while taking care of a 2 and a 5 year old OMG not fun at all, even now i am still not feeling too great, i was just lucky that the kids had an R&R this afternoon for 3 hours, so i slept the whole time, ginger ale has become my friend lol i am just hoping now that the kids don't give me a hard time tonight after i put them to bed because i have no energy at all i haven't eaten anything today!! so i am going to make this post short i need to go lay down i hope that tomorrow i feel better. Good night

1 comment:

lovingmysoldier said...

Feel better soon Tiff!!!