Monday, February 12, 2007

It's days like today....

That make me really miss my husband.
The day started off OK early morning because Michael has school today, so we got up cleaned our rooms brushed our teeth got dressed and went down stairs to find cat puke all over my living room carpet!!! I love my cat but omg i could have killed them, so whatever i cleaned it up and then got the kids their breakfast and then the fighting started again Mel was trying to eat Michael's food and he was yelling this is only 7:30am.
Finally got the kids bundled up and walked Michael to school, it is only maybe a 10 min walk if that but on freezing cold morning like today it feels like it takes hours, and by the time you get home you can't feel your face or legs. Melody then decided she wanted to play outside when we got home so i spent another half hour outside freezing some more.
To top this wonderful morning off Melody is in such a grump she actually ran away from me and tried to hide when i went to put her in a time out. I am just getting do frustrated with the kids and all the fighting and destroying things i just don't know what else i can do.

Well i guess that is enough ranting for now i am sure i will have more later, and Hun if you are reading this i love you and i really really miss you!!

No comments: