Sunday, March 25, 2007

Snow Snow go away!!

Pics just for you Babes :)







Can you belevive that it was a snow storm yesterday???? welll it is true i had to shovel this morning! But at least it is a nicer day today so it might all just melt away, we can only hope right.


Not much going on here at home, the kids are being relativly good, as good as a 2 yr old and 5 year old would be lol, and yesterday i finally had my first real break from both the kids in 1 mnth and 3 weeks for 2.5 hours it was great, even though i worried about Mel for the first hour and a half, but then i did laundry and kust hung out at home. Don't get me wrong i love my kids to death, but i am used to being a working mom and this whole being a stay at home mom thing is still new to me, plus i don't have my husband coming home at night to help me out. I know that people may argue and say that they can do it for 6 months without a break or whatever, well i say good for them!! LOL but i am happy because i got a break that i feel i deserved :) so there!! But Mel is having a nap and Michael is playing video games so i think i am going to go watch one of my shows before mel wakes up and we have to watch Dora for the ret of the day LMAO. Bye babe love ya!!!



I love you jeff and i miss you xoxoxo
Only 27 more days baby!!! WooHoo



















.









No comments: