Saturday, March 24, 2007

I am a Tupperware Consultant!!!!

So i signed up last week to become an Independant Tupperware consultant, and i finally got my website up and running last night. I am so excited about starting this business!!!


So i am just going to promote myself right now to let all my readers know a few things about what is going on during the month of April/07


During the month of April if you host a party with $500.00 in sales and have 2 friends date their own party, you can receive up to $243.50 in products for only $ 19.60!!


The wonderful specials don't just stop at the hosts we have many products on sale right now just in time for spring. We are having an April Gift Shower with great gift ideas for spring 40% off


If you would like to book a party with me, take a look through the catalogue or have any questions about our products, please feel free to e-mail me at: TiffanyStaley@my.tupperware.ca

Or visit my web site to take a look around and see what else is for sale :



Oh I almost forgot!! the first 2 people to hold a Tupperware party with me recieve a free Quick Shake® Container






A Marvelous Mixer for Dressings, Drinks, and Marinades! No matter what you're mixing, you're just a shake away with this instant two-cup blender! The removable blending insert ensures quick, thorough mixing of virtually any ingredients: diet drinks, smoothies, milkshakes, marinades, salad dressings, scrambled eggs, pudding, and more! Perfectly shaped for the palm of your hand, this miraculous mixing machine features standard and metric measurements and Chili Seal with pouring spout. 4 1/8"Dia. x 8"H. 2-cup capacity (500 mL )
You also get a thank you gift as well as a dating gift for booking your party!!! Lots of free stuff ladies and gents So take 5 sit back, relax, and indulge with free products, treats and laughs
Thanks :)

No comments: