Sunday, March 11, 2007

I have been told lol

LMAO well i have been told by my husband to start writing again, so here i am writing just for him just because i love him sooo much.

What is with the weather? first it is freezing and i mean freezing cold, then it starts to get nicer out the snow starts to melt a little and the sun is out more, then we get dumped on approx 20-25 cm of snow and then it gets nice again and now we have freezing rain, rain then snow. Common mother nature give us a break it is almost the middle of March, we need some nice weather, I AM SICK OF WINTER!!!! I just thought i would vent about the weather.

So whats new with me, i had my sister in law com and vsit for a few hours last week, and then my mother in law came up and stayed with us for a few days this week, that is why i have not been writing much, been busy busy. But the kids loved having grandma here and Michael was very sad to see her go, it was also nice for Melody to wear someone else out!!! haha it's true giant ball of energy right here in my own home!

I have also started a Myspace it is a work in progress but it is turning out to be great so take a look i will add it to my other links :)

Well i guess that is all for now, not much more to say except...................

Triple G XOXOXOX


12 DAYS SMOKE FREE :)





No comments: